Let Go Of My Sandwhich
What You Need:
- 2 frozen waffles
- 2 TBSP ranch dressing
- 2 tomato slices
- 4 cucumber slices
- Shredded carrots
How to Make It:
1. Toast the waffles according to package directions.
2. Spread each waffle with 1 TBSP ranch dressing.
3. Layer the tomatoes and cucumbers onto one waffle.
4. Top with the shredded carrots.
5. Place the remaining waffle on top.
Any type of dressing will work with these fun sandwiches. Try different vegetables to find just the right taste for your children. Cut them into 2 triangles and watch them gobble them down and ask for more.