- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (if you have time, toast them a little in the oven, but not necessary)
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 cup pure bitter cocoa powder
- 1 cup 70% dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 2 table spoons melted grass fed butter
- 1 table spoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
1.Preheat the oven at 300 F
2.Mix all dry ingredients except chocolate chips and walnuts in 1 bowl.
3.Do the same with all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
4.Put everything together and mix thoroughly. Finally, gently spoon the chocolate chips and walnut parts in the batter and poor in a small cup cake or muffin pan. I often butter or put 5.coconut oil on the pan to take the bites out easily. Bake for 25-35 minutes depending on oven types.